Welcome to Calvin's
My students' skills have gained the confidance of the owner to stand in for one of his employees who was ill. This was a huge responsibility. Kateland and Wouter has done CalvinAcademy and all fellow students proud- Well done!
10-07-2016 ....News Update 28
Hello. Calvin here. My business is mainly about one-to-one computer training and the entrepreneur college I have started this year.
Please see the message below I sent to the parents of my 2 CalvinAcademy students doing their Internship as graphic designers at A1 Printingworks.
"I have asked Kateland & Wouter to work at A1Printworks from 8:30-4:30 pm. The lady there is ill and could be away for +- 2 weeks.
The owner could have used a freelancer in the mean time but I said he should give my students a chance, you see, this is a good opportunity to spread their wings and learn to cope.
If they prove themselves, I will be more confident when they start at Tygerburger Community papers which is a bigger company.
My goal is to stretch all my students' computer abilities by rotating and moving forward to bigger companies before the year ends so that I will be able to get them a job next year at a big company where the salary would be higher......this i can only do if I have your (and all parents' support).
Let us not underestimate our children, they may let us down from time to time, but we must wish the highest companies and income for them....i will use all my influence possible to get both parents and students to believe in the mindset of an entrepreneur and NOT an employee.....yet they must work first next year to save up the capital required to start their own part-time business with my help thru my mentorship programme...both Kateland and Wouter is doing us all proud.
Well done guys (if successful, the team building treat to GrandWest 10-pin bowling will be on CalvinAcademy). Please let me know if i have your approval. Thanks"
My students' skills have gained the confidance of the owner to stand in for one of his employees. This is a huge responsibility and Kateland and Wouter has done CalvinAcademy and all fellow students proud- Well done
To find out more about my college....click my web page link here....
As you know, I focus on one-to-one training as it is by far the best way you will learn CorelDraw or any Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator being the main graphic design software) and AutoCAD and SolidWorks as well.
A business is nothing but a group of people who work together to make promises with a product of the highest quality so that your needs and wants are fulfilled in the best possible way. So I am proud to remind you of our 10 one-to-one training promises....
MY 10 PROMISES:
1. Individual Attention: 4x classes over 2 weeks of 12 hours training in total
2. Videos and Training Manual for back-up learning at NO extra cost.
3. The Adobe InDesign CS6 programme or AutoCAD 2016 programme included at NO extra cost
4. Ideal venue: (Northern suburbs off the N1) presented at a school (Tygerberg Art school)
5. Flexible training schedule: Can change the dates and times to suit you.
6. Training since 1995: Confirming my experience & expert knowledge.
7. Certificate: Presented on attendance of all 4 classes.
8. R200 Discount: Valid when paying for both course levels (1 and 2) in the same month.
9. A Laptop screen-recording programme is provided to ensure class work is video-captured for reference.
10. Quality, Professional and Reliable Training: Providing a great learning experience & value for money
Whether you want to learn On-Site, in the mornings, evenings or over a Saturday morning, please reply to this email newsletter and I will be there to help you get started.
Find out more about my computer training offers here.....